Microsoft Dynamics ERP Software Solution is now regarded as a tactical asset for organizations that want to remain competitive by quickly adapting to changes required for the business growth and accelerating business performance.
Microsoft Dynamics ERP Software Solutions helps small and medium organizations to strengthen their position in marketplace and provide backbone of an agile, flexible system that streamlines their business, quickly adapt to change and take advantage of new business opportunities. Microsoft Dynamics ERP Software Solutions is fast to implement, easy to configure, and very simple to use. Microsoft Dynamics ERP Solution can help organizations in restructuring their business processes by customizing it the way they wish.
Stigasoft’s Microsoft Dynamics NAV Experience
We are an ERP Software Solutions provider to companies of all sizes and domains. We provide ERP Solutions worldwide. We are engaged in providing Pre implementation Consulting, ERP Software Solution Implementation, ERP Software Licensing and Post Implementation Support Services for ERP Software.
Recently we have provided an ERP Software Solution to a leading multinational manufacturing company based in Gurgaon, India. The client did not have any standard ERP System or any Integrated Solution to manage their daily Finance and Manufacturing operations. We have helped them in streamlining their daily operations and to stay competitive in marketplace by implementing different modules of ERP Software:
Microsoft Dynamics ERP Software Solution delivers the following core capabilities across solutions:
Some of the main advantages of Microsoft Dynamics ERP Solution are as follows:
- Integrated Solution: Microsoft Dynamics ERP Software Solution integrates all business functions of organizations and provides a centralized solution. With a centralized solution employees can work quickly and effectively – helping to drive business forward.
- A Complete Flexible Solution: Microsoft Dynamics ERP Software Solution provides organizations flexibility to choose from different modules according to their specific needs and nature of business and also allows them to upgrade with additional modules or functionality at any time.
- Increased Productivity: By using Microsoft Dynamics ERP Software Solution organizations can very easily get online access to the integrated and updated data, which can enhance the productivity. Moreover, the operational efficiency of employees can also be raised.
- Improved Reporting: Microsoft Dynamics ERP Software Solution provides more than 500 in-built reports with its standard pack. Organizations can drill down to any level and can take better decision based on these reports.
- Rapid Implementation: Microsoft Dynamics ERP Software Solution can be quickly set up and customized to meet organization’s existing needs and can be very easily mapped to their current business processes for all business modules or functions.
- Increase Profitability: Microsoft Dynamics ERP Software Solution results in increased revenues by offering new products to market, improved customer service levels and increased product availability. Organizations also get a good ROI as there is certain dip in working capital such as Reduced Inventory Carrying Costs, Reduced Material Purchase Costs, Reduced Manufacturing Costs and Reduced Warehousing/Distribution Costs.
- Improved Material Management: Microsoft Dynamics ERP Software Solution delivers effective management of RM Stock, WIP Stock and FG Stock during entire manufacturing process. Instant access to real-time inventory/stock with valuation allows organizations to track inventory levels by Quality, Quantity and Size/Lot wise with a lot of ease.
- Reduced Purchase–To–Pay (P2P) Processing Time: With Microsoft Dynamics ERP Software Solution, the overall processing time for Purchase, Reconciliations and Payment can be decreased significantly as each step in P2P process is made more efficient and less time taking.
- Better Inventory Control: Microsoft Dynamics ERP Software Solution enables organizations to have a better inventory control as it becomes very easy to track inventory status by location, by product, by serial number and by lot sizes. This helps the organizations to keep track of overall cost of inventory in plant.